Following are the steps to integrate Liferay portal 5.2.3 and the Alfresco 4.2.1
- Download the Alfresco .war file
- Rename the file to “alfresco.war”.
- Login to the Liferay as administrator.
- Go Dock -> Add Application -> Install more Applications -> Upload File.
- Browse and select the path of “alfresco.war” and click install.
- Then go back and go to Dock -> Add Application.
- Now you can see the Alfresco portlet under content management category.
- If it is not displayed their refresh the page or restart the portal server.
- You can log in to the alfresco using username : admin and password: admin.